PROVIDING A FULL RANGE OF LEGAL SERVICES
- Associate Attorney
Joe T. Malone is an associate attorney with Godfrey, Leibsle, Blackbourn & Howarth, S.C. Joe earned his law degree in 2019 from the University of Wisconsin Law School, where he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Wisconsin International Law Journal. While in school, Joe interned at the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Wisconsin.
Joe's practice focuses on civil litigation. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, and he has been admitted to practice in the courts of the state of Wisconsin as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Appeals
- Wisconsin, 2019
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2019
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Elected to the Order of the Coif
- UW Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Spanish Language & Hispanic Studies