PROVIDING A FULL RANGE OF LEGAL SERVICES
Michael J. Frazier is an associate attorney with Godfrey, Leibsle, Blackbourn & Howarth, S.C. Mike earned his law degree in 1994 from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he received numerous academic awards and served on the editorial staff of the Chicago-Kent Law Review.
Mike's law practice concentrates in civil litigation, civil appeals, and employment law. Mike has significant litigation experience in a wide range of real estate, commercial, personal injury, and insurance coverage disputes. He also counsels and represents business clients regarding employment issues, administrative investigations, and employment litigation.
Mike is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin and Illinois and is admitted to practice in federal courts in both states. He is a member of the Wisconsin State Bar and the Walworth County Bar Association. He is a board member and former president of the Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra and a member of the Walworth County Arts Council.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Appeals & Employment Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Wisconsin State Bar, Member, 1998 to Present
- Walworth County Bar Association, Member, 2001 to Present
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra, Board of Directors, 2002 to Present
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra, President, 2003 to 2011
- Walworth County Arts Council, Member, Present
- United Child Care Center, Inc., Board of Directors, 2008 to 2011