Legal Guidance For Commercial Development
Godfrey, Leibsle, Blackbourn & Howarth, S.C., in Elkhorn welcomes inquiries from developers and others involved in planning and bringing to fruition commercial development projects for:
- Retail utilization, including for strip shopping centers, shopping malls and free-standing business locations
- Supermarkets and restaurants
- Car washes, dry cleaners and car repair shops
- Manufacturing facilities
- Agribusiness operations
- Recreational centers such as swimming pools, amusement parks, cinemas and resorts
- Hospitals, medical clinics and other health care facilities
- Multiuse developments, including both residential and commercial portions
Whatever your role in a commercial development concern, we can provide full-service legal assistance. Our experience in commercial development in Wisconsin can be applied to your project from beginning to completion. Whether you need help obtaining zoning, formalizing building contracts or marketing units, we have the caliber of knowledge and skills you can rely on.
Addressing All Legal Matters Efficiently And Accurately
We advise clients through all stages of commercial development. Our real estate lawyers can help with:
- Property acquisition
- Land use dispute resolution
- Permits, variances and contracts
- Assessment of environmental risks
- Commercial leases and sales
- Expansions and refurbishment of existing facilities
We can help your organization resolve environmental impact reviews and attach liens on properties as needed. We can act as go-betweens for your enterprise in communications with government authorities. Our experience is relevant to any stage or particular needs of your facilities.
Speak With An Attorney Knowledgeable About Commercial Development Projects
Speak with an accomplished real estate lawyer. Please contact our law offices or call 262-422-6607.